Monday 1 October 2012

I Need a Map

Just a SHORT rant on my reality.

It's funny how I've always looked forward to the day that I march up to the stage and receive my college diploma. I thought it would be a happy and a momentous occasion. It was. No doubt about it. I just never thought what was beyond it. What will I do? I'm not one to plan on those sorts of things. Yes, I know they're important. Well, maybe, I lack certainty. Don't we all? Becoming a psychologist? Ruling the universe? That's not really part of the plan. If there was any. Albeit, I do have the slightest idea of what I know I want. It's not  helpful. At least, I don't think so. Or maybe it does. I have no clue whatsoever. I just wish I received my Hogwarts letter. Yes, I'm still stuck there. How...childish. Yet, very me. Funny. I have no qualms with who I am. But I can't, for the love of the old gods, figure out what I want, what I want to become, and many, many, many more.

Maybe I should just be a thespian...a Hollywood star. On second thought, I'm satisfied with being a spinster with dogs instead of cats. Wow. That didn't sound so melancholic. Oh, well, it'll get better. It just takes time. And I hope I won't be too late.

Fin...?

No comments:

Post a Comment